It’s been a busy week. One of my co-workers took a sick leave so I took over a lot of her responsibilities. I was glad to help her out, but I pretty much had no clue what I was doing, so I don’t know how much I actually helped. My wedding is just around the corner and started freaking out about the giant wedding to-do list. Luckily, a few of my friends are helping me out. I also started my application for graduate school for a Masters in counseling.
Here are some posts I liked this week:
- YPFinances discussed an unintended consequence of loan forgiveness
- Leigh talked about her financial priorities
- Emily calculated her federal and state tax rates
- Erika shares about her trips to the emergency room
- Tim over at Get Rich Slowly shares about excessive gifting